What Color?

It's Thursday. Almost time for the weekend! Here's hoping I can distinguish between what I want to do, and what I need to do, and keep my weekend mostly mine. No school. No school. No school. Yeah. Right :)

I woke up a little early this morning, and had a few minutes to color. This is what I am working on:

I have the other 3 birds almost finished, and then I will start cutting. Probably on the drive to get the kids from the grandparents. Good down time :)

I also snapped a few shots of my studio in progress. My husband has been working on one of my corner shelves. I get to paint it soon, but I can't decide on a color. Thoughts? Suggestions?
This is the wall on the other side of the shelf. I will have another shelf built into the wall right next to this wall lamp, so I figured I would show it too. And for a different idea on the colors in the room.


This is the shelf. It looks short, but really, I can just barely reach the T.V. to put a DVD in. And I don't think I can reach that brown ledge without a stool.

And the clock (on the floor) because it gave a better representation of the actual green of the walls. There you have it. The start of my little slice of heaven. It's papaya green, melon orange, and chocolate brown. And I didn't show you the window trim, because I didn't want to shock your monitor. It went a little brighter green that I planned and it looks like a day glow site for a shot gun. Scary. :)

Rhoda

7 comments:

  1. Love how you colored the Birds! So Pretty! Great job!

    For the color of the corner shelf, I would suggest to paint it the same color as the long shelf above - it will ground out the corner and anchor the room.

    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on grounding out the room. Hadn't thought of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun birds! =) I like the lizard with wings and the wonderful clock! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds are darling!!!
    Your room colors are gorgeous Rhoda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Colouring Rhoda. Good luck with the new craft room..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your birds are colourful and happy, they would look good as a poster for a child's room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birds are incredibly cute! Love them =)

    ReplyDelete