Did You See?

Happy Monday!

Did you see all the fun things I did over the weekend?
Bikes, Halloween Kids, new Illustrations, blinkies and more!

Here's a recap of whats been going on:

I added new things to the shop. Art illustration prints.

I added some Halloween Kids and Bicycles to the inventory.




And, I made a blinkie! Just for you. I'm hoping to add more in the next week or so. It was my first time making one. Who knew you could do that with Photoshop! Fun, I tell you...FUN! :)
You can grab the code to use in message board forums, if you want. Over on the right...




Don't forget that I am searching for a few good creatives. You can view the details in this post.

Okay. That's all for now. You know I'll be back with something. I just can't help it. Suggestions, comments, etc. are more than welcome!

3 comments: