Two Things Tuesday

I have two things on this fine Tuesday.

Okay. Really, I have more than that, but I'm going to limit it to just two since it sounds better than "three things tuesday" or "five things tuesday". See what I mean?

Thing #1

Tell your friends about Rhoda Design Studio and have them become a fan on Facebook. After you share with your friends, head over to the fan page and leave me a note. I'll enter you into a drawing. Lucky winner gets to choose their favorite item from the shop. The drawing will be on Wed. the 24th.

Thing #2

Kyla was creative yesterday. I told her I would share it all with you, since she is just so dang excited. She used my graphics to create these:
Baby Girl Cupcake Toppers
Chocolate Mint Owl Cupcake Toppers

You can visit her shop here: KylaBugsCreations

She spent hours working yesterday, and has plans for other things to add soon :)

Okay.
That's it. Two Things Tuesday.

Have a great day,
Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment