It didn't make sense to only start something new at a set time or date. Don't wait till Monday. Or the beginning of the month.
If you want it and are inspired to do it, then DO IT!!
Pinterest sent out an email this year about posting images/links to a board for your 2015 goals. I liked that idea better. Some things you have to work towards. You might want them now, but they take practice, or time to work up to, or to save up for.
You can view my "Bucket List for 2015" by clicking on the link :)
I've already managed to accomplish a few of these goals before we roll over into 2015.
- 2014 was a very hard year and I spent the first half of it rehashing the past in my head. I tried working myself past it, but it almost seemed impossible. Little by little I worked through it, and finally had the epiphany to start working everyday toward the things I truly want. Part of that was learning not to have the same dialog of the past playing in my head each day. It doesn't change anything. I'm letting it go.
- There are a few goals on my board that are physical items. I'm going to buy a new dirt bike. When I bought my first one I figured it would last me forever. Hubby suggested I might gain enough skill that it wouldn't suit me anymore, and I laughed. It's time for a new bike!
- Technology skills. I'm spending as much time as I can each day learning. With a degree in education, I know how to set up a learning plan. I know where to find information. To save money (and speed up the process) I am using my resources to gain new knowledge and hopefully a new career.
- Yoga. It's become my stress reduction. My new form of fitness. And the way I clear my head and focus on thoughts that matter. Challenging poses or relaxing stretches. I'm in love <3
- Paddle boards. Time for playing in the hot sun and in the Montana water. There was a fantastic sale that popped up in my "inbox" yesterday. The plan was to buy them in the spring, but I took advantage of the sale. I'll be welcoming new toys in about a week :)
My plan is to add to that Pinterest board as the year continues, and by this time next year I will be able to look back and reflect on what I accomplished, what I let go of, and what I have gained.
Happy New Year lovelies. What are your goals for 2015?