Hearts and Sugar

We are sneaking up on that special day in February.

Not really one of my favorites. But I do have a few things I like about it.

When I was in college I used to deliver flowers for the local florist. I LOVED that. There is nothing better than the smell of roses and the smile on someones face when you show up at their door with a handful of them.

I also liked the way my dad gave us Valentines. It was usually some small trinket and he would take them to the ladies in the local bakery early. They would make each of us girls a small personal cake and our trinket would be hiding inside.

No cakes or roses here this week. But I do have a free digi for you :)


You can right click and save the image or you can click "here" to download it :)

Enjoy your week!

Rhoda

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love cats and this one is especially cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fun digi. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cat's expression, thank you very much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rhoda!!! So adorable! Appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete