What Would You Like...

Happy Friday All,

It was a long week. I don't know about you, but I am so ready for a weekend and some time to just "be". My plan is yoga, tech, and tea :)

There might be a few chores mixed in there. Like cleaning and grocery shopping. But those things definitely will not be my main focus!

I am still absorbing as much information as I can possibly find on Web Development. And I have been practicing. I finished a site for a friend. You can view "Moments by Sara Jean" live! It's even responsive for all types of devices which makes me very happy.

My goal is to have a few website packages available in my Etsy shop around the first of the new year. If you have something specific you would like to see such as graphics, color scheme, or a theme, leave me a comment and I will work it into my plans :) 

I will also be creating a listing for a custom site. If there is an idea that you have been mulling over for awhile, now is your chance to put it into action!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment