I Vant to Tell You...

I have been playing with Copic markers. Oh my! I feel another addiction coming on. Or maybe, I just finally found the medium that will mix with my digital art as well. The best of both worlds!

This is what I started with:
Halloween Kids - Black and White Line Drawings

I printed out the witch, owl, and vampire onto Bristol paper. I colored them using a Copic set of 12.

I watched a few videos on YouTube. Asked some questions on the Copic marker Yahoo group (great group of very helpful people!) And then I played. And played some more :)

After I finished coloring them, I cut them out (the ink bled a little with the paper I used, so it helped to trim them up, and I like to cut. Those Cutter Bee scissors are my favorite tool.)


Lastly, I took those little cuties and I made cards with them. The owl is my favorite. I might have to make a whole set of just owls :)





I listed them in my shop.

I have a million more ideas to color...and I need to buy some more markers. Hmmm. Road trip to the big city, maybe :)

Happy Friday,

Rhoda

11 comments:

  1. I can tell you are going to love Copics! You're very talented and your cards are just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri :)
    I think you are right, I am going to love Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhoda, these are ADORABLE!! I'm glad you're learning on Copic Crafters group and look forward to seeing more of your work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Billie :) I am loving the group!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Rhoda, fun that you have joined Justcards! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful.

    stampin' hugz
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Rhoda, these will bring a smile to anyone's face.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cards are just too cute. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all so adorable...tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I thought those were watercolors. The cards came out so cute.

    ReplyDelete