Is It Tues or Wed?

I sat down to reflect on the week, and the activities that have filled my day, and realized that it is actually Wednesday, not Tuesday.

Oops. I lost one in there somewhere.

Two days of teacher training down. Now we have two days of meetings, some work time in our rooms, and a community open house. Busy.

I left my coloring (that I started over on) placed on the china hutch. It's still there. Calling to me. These sweet birds. Some are colorful and others are dull black and white. I feel so sorry for them, but there is nothing I can do. I have to go to school. They will sit uncolored until I get home and find some free time.

And ideas for new graphics. Swirling around in the edges of my brain. Just waiting, but not very patiently :) Might have to take some paper and sketch today during the "business" portion of the morning. Shh. Don't tell.

How about another cute set of birds? I had a hard time choosing between these and the penguins, so I might as well share them both, right?


These adorable little tweeters are in black and white line drawing form too, if you want to do your own coloring.

Happy Wednesday!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment