Little Birdie Told Me So

I finally found a few minutes to make some cards. We have a few days off for the fair and Labor Day weekend.

Here is what I started with:

These are the ones that I colored with Copic markers, and then cut out while we were driving to pick up the kids at the grandparents.

And this is what I made:




I listed them in my Etsy shop
I always forget how much fun it is to play in my paper supplies, until I get down to my room and start a project. Then I realize how much I miss spending the day down there, just crafting :) 

To many things to keep me busy, so little time!

Tonight, we are thinking about going to the fair. Or maybe not. Nothing like being indecisive. 

Tomorrow.

Camping (sort of) at the girl scout lodge down on the Salmon River. A weekend with my sis and her kids. I'm excited. Oh. And dad too. :)

I'm hoping to post again tomorrow, but if I don't, have a great weekend. 

Rhoda

2 comments: