Want to Color?

Happy Sunday!

I had fun sketching and creating this weekend. Some of my sketching happened a little to close to bed time. After we went to bed, the ideas kept swirling.

I couldn't fall asleep.

There were to many sketches and ideas running around in my brain.

And then I braided my hair all night. Over and over. Because of one little sketch. When I popped awake this morning, the ideas started swirling again! I've gotten a few of them out of my system.




There are 3 others in my shop as well. Shall we have some fun? The coloring is the best part. I haven't decided which one I want to start with yet.

Which one do you want to color? Look through the digital stamps in my shop, and come back here and post a link to your favorite. Tell us what you will make out of your colored piece. I'll pick a random winner from the posts on Friday, and send the winner their choice. We can finish September with some coloring fun!

I'm off to decide which one I will color first...

Have a great week,
Rhoda

P.S. While you are looking at all the fun digi kids, tell me, which do you like more: a full face, or just eyes? Or do you like having the option of both?

8 comments:

  1. Love your Halloween Digis but I think the one that really makes me want to reach for the markers, paints or chalks has to be the girl with the deer, I think it's sweet, would make a great friendship card, or image on a layout about kids and animals..
    GIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girl holding a book would be fun to color! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digistamps are super cute - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you character designs. It's always fun to color such fun characters ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entered for Diane:
    I really liked Lizzie with braids because it reminds me so much of my granddaughter. She lives far away so I don’t get to see her often. Therefore I try to keep her mailbox stuffed with cards so she knows I’m thinking of her. Cute story – was going to quit because they are almost never acknowledged, but then was able to visit and found her bedroom walls plastered with grandma’s cards. Needless to say I still send them J. I love all of your creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to color too! I really like the busy bees. i think they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable! I find that I don't miss the nose and mouth on these. If it were more important to show an emotion, then I would say they were necessary, but these are great the way they are!

    ReplyDelete