I love Fridays because:
- It's the end of the school week (guess that was a given).
- We get to wear jeans (ever other day of the week it has to be something other than jeans...and I love my capris, but not as much as I love my jeans!)
- We get out at 2:30 instead of 3:30 and we don't have an extra 30 minutes of contract time. We get to leave when the kids do, as long as we don't run them over the parking lot.
- Hubby and I cuddle and watch a movie.
- The kids make forts and play anywhere and everywhere in the house :)
- I know that on Saturday, I get to sleep in. Sometimes I wake up at the time the alarm is about to go off, smile, and then snuggle back into the blankies.
To celebrate the upcoming Friday, how about another treat? This one is part of my Halloween Kids digi stamp set, but I thought it would be nice to have him for some cards before the holiday comes along.
I want my mummy!! You can download this free treat here. I haven't colored him yet, but I think he will make a great card.
Enjoy. Off to do my Friday Happy Dance :)