Artist Trading Cards

So, there wasn't an all out witch hunt, but we still managed to find her.

She was hanging out in the Kindergarten room, where she had fallen out of my pocket. She is a little messier than she should be, but I was painting with the lights off in my classroom, and didn't notice until I was out in the light. It fits her :)


I was also able to color a few more. Watercolors are super fun, I think. I still really love Copic markers, but  watercolors are really good practice too, and nice for a change.


Another sweet ATC that I colored with watercolor. She was tiny, but fun.

I think this one is my favorite. The hair turned out great, and I always love purple and green! :)


I colored this 5 x 7 art during the week, but never had a chance to take a picture until this evening. We have had rainy days, which make photos hard, but I'm not complaining. We needed it! I listed her in the shop.

And last, but not least, I received my last card from the September card swap. It looks like the mail wasn't very nice to it, but it survived and is a super cute card.


That's all for this evening. I'm off to watch Glee with my hubby. We have never seen it (no T.V. channels, only Netflix). We are only a few seasons in, and starting to become addicted.

Happy Thursday!

Rhoda

9 comments:

  1. Rhoda, I like the sencond one too she is very striking to me and I love the flower..thank you I wished I could draw....have a good night ..
    MaryR in Indiana..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhoda, good that it arrived in one piece, especially if the mail was treating it bad!
    Wonderful watercolored images! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so cute! =) Nice colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Rhoda, what great pieces of art! I think my favourite is the girl with the bike - I love that hair colour (my daughter's is similar). I'm the forefront of a one woman campaign to have more redheads in blog land! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, glad there are others out there who also don't think housework is the most important thing in life! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You should illustrate a children's book (or have you, already?) The last two girls are my favorites. Button eyes, no mouth, no nose, and it works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it probably won't come as a surprise, since it is the one I chose in the giveaway, but I like the bicycle one best! Especially the color of her hair! Lovely on all of these!

    ReplyDelete