Tuesday Almost Slipped

It almost got away from me!

We drove home this morning. Hit the house like a tornado and ran back out the door. Off to do some yard work for the place I care take for.

The house is clean. I did 3 1/2 hours of weed whacking. Let me say that again. Three and a half hours!
My shoulders are burned. Oops. I put sunscreen on my face, but honestly didn't think I would be out that long. The kicker is, there were two other people weed whacking away for about 2 1/2 of those hours with me! TONS OF WEEDS!!

And in all that green itchy mess, I lost track of the day. I promised a sketch. I mean to deliver :)



I used this template to scrap the layout that I posted yesterday (Toynbee Shadows)


Okay. I'm off to be a vegetable and watch "Knight and Day" with my hubby :)

Happy Tuesday,

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment