Happy 4th of July

Morning!
It's been a fun 4th of July weekend. Funny that we had the whole weekend to play, and celebrate, and then end the weekend with the actual holiday. Looking forward to the fireworks tonight. All full of Bar-BQ and ice cream :)

I found a few minutes to work on some digi scrapping. Can't stop. Must keep scrapping...



These pictures were from an evening walk that the kids and I took. We were playing around with the camera. I'm glad I finally got them scrapped in some way. Can't wait to print the layout and see it off screen.

The papers and embellishments are from my Taffy Pull paper pack. There are also some fun matching Nested Frames that can be used for digi scrapping, printed labels, tags, and more.

I'll have a fun new layout sketch for you tomorrow. I'm off to play and celebrate our Independence until then :)

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment