Summer is Sucky...

We were whisking through the grocery store today, and someone asked my son how his summer was.

"Summer is Sucky", he replied.

What??!!!

In the car, I asked him how he could possibly think summer was "sucky". Our list of adventures hasn't been huge, but it's a good size.
  • Horseback Riding
  • Swimming
  • Time with the grandparents
  • Hospice ice cream
  • Fireworks
  • Camping
  • A long stay with my sister (lots more swimming)
  • Carrousel rides in Missoula
  • A hike to the water falls at the lake, and then swimming for the afternoon.
  • Bike rides to the skate park.
  • Playing with friends
I'm starting to get irritated. That list sounds really good. Better than I thought I was doing. He says "I just said that because I'm ready for school to start again".

Geez.

Then, why didn't you just say that instead?!

No comments:

Post a Comment