Cardboard?


How do you get fridge size cardboard home when you only have a Nissan Altima?

You duct tape it to the roof! When the kids want to make a fort, they want to make a fort. I obliged :)

The really fun part was when the tape snapped as we were starting into the underpass. I had to flip around and Dad jumped out and grabbed the cardboard in between passing cars. Amazingly, it wasn't run over and it landed on the side of the road. I flipped around again into a parking lot and we redid the tape. No problems the rest of the way.

The girls loved it. They played for hours and when little Sophie woke up from her nap, she wanted to "go in her house and draw".

Cardboard is amazing. Something so simple combined with a powerful imagination and you can be or do anything.

Bring on the cardboard!

Always,
Rhoda

1 comment:

  1. this post really made me smile! What wonderful parents to be so dedicated to their kiddos creative whims. I love it!

    ReplyDelete