Being Nerdy...

Happy Tuesday!

We had a busy weekend. In between running errands, a Zumba-thon, duck hunting, and a volleyball tournament, I still managed some quiet time.

I went all "nerdy" with my blog and redesigned my logos and then the layout. What do you think? Each of the boxes at the top are now links to different parts of my blog. I have more ideas, and other things to work on, but want to make sure I have the time to sit down and do it right.

So much to learn and do, so little time.

The weather has cooled down a little. Unfortunately, the smoke is still hanging on. I'm not sure we will know how to act once the air clears up. We all might go a little wonky!

In anticipation of crisp clean mornings I made following digi stamp to share with you:


You can download this little fellow by clicking "here".

He will be fun to add to all those fall colored cards. I'm looking forward to coloring him myself...and hopefully some of the other designs that I have waiting in my studio. I'll get there eventually :)

Have a great day!

Rhoda

6 comments:

  1. Rhoda. I love him, he is so cute, thankyou bunches for sharing with us. hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  2. He/she is a real cutie, have several that I feed.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Sep. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete