Ready to Fall Back

I can't believe that it is already the 4th of November. I wasn't ready for this month, and it is already flying by. This is the weekend we fall back, I usually anticipate the time changes, and this year it slipped my mind. Crazy!

I'm looking forward to those slow, lazy, cold days of snow. Not sure if things will slow down the way I want them to or not, but I can always dream.

I had a few minutes to make some new digital stamps this week.

The fit the Etsy themes for November, since everyone is loving mustaches right now, it is Movember...
So I gave this little guy a mustache...


And I made this set of latte cups that I have been thinking about for awhile now...

It's going to be another crazy busy weekend. We are going to see family, maybe take the kids swimming, and then we will lose that hour on Sunday. Here we go....

Happy Friday,

Rhoda



No comments:

Post a Comment