I Was Playing...

Morning All,

Sorry this is being posted later than usual. I was out playing. A lot!!

It's been 5 days since I even opened my laptop. I had a girl date in town. Spent two nights with my sis. Came home to repack and head to our hometown. A day of calm and relaxation with my dad and mother in law. Then two days of riding our motor bikes.

Pure bliss :)


Today's image is one of my newer pieces. Hope you like hit. You can click on it and save, or download "here".

I'm off to do some Yoga! Have a great day!

Rhoda

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    Good that you are enjoying summer and family!!!
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you had some "me" time. Thanks for the digi and enjoy your yoga session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to download your picture because this picture is looking so amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the cute girl and hedgie digi! :)

    ReplyDelete