Animal Menagerie

I will be leaving to see my sister and nieces tomorrow.

Five day weekend, here I come! (I took an extra personal day for drive time, which means I don't have to rush home).

Part of my mission is to deliver artwork to Sophie. She is working on a collage (that I have yet to see or get any details on)...but she specifically requested art work from me for it.

Here is what I drew, colored, and cut for her:




If you would like, you can have the hippo :) She is available for download "here". She will look awesome dancing across one of your projects or cards. Makes me think of Fantasia. One of my favs!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Rhoda

7 comments:

  1. oh wow love that little hippo ... thank you so much for sharing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful... the three of them!
    I love the hipo ballerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute animals! Thank you so much for the adorable hippo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous artwork, the animals are delightful, I just love the face of the giraffe she is beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing the hippo with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the very cute hippo! So sweet of you! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete